Law Practice Advice
Whether you run your own law practice or are thinking about making the jump to hang your own shingle, ACBA member Givelle Lamano, Lamano Law Office, has some advice. She was recently quoted in all the following Forbes.com articles giving tips for creating a successful practice that works for you.
- 10 Things To Consider Before Quitting Your Job To Become An Entrepreneur
- 8 effective ways to support your employees in building their skills
- 8 Entrepreneurs share their most impactful pieces of business advice they’ve received
- Eight traits to look for before bringing on any new hire
- Eight lessons entrepreneurs can learn from Super Bowl commercials of years past
- 10 email marketing pet peeves to avoid in your next campaign
- New to cloud computing? Eight tips to make it work for your business
- Eight Tasks To Spend Your Time On As You’re Launching Your New Company
Are you looking for more ways to grow your practice?
Check out what the Alameda County Bar Association has to offer: BUILD YOUR PRACTICE
The ACBA’s certified Lawyer Referral Service and the Court Appointed Attorneys Program are great ways to grow your practice. BALI | Bay Area Legal Incubator is an amazing program designed to help you grow your business in a sustainable and community minded way.
We organize regular socials to get referrals, find a mentor, or find that perfect job!