ACBA Office is Closed to the Public
6.7.21 - The ACBA office remains closed to the public, staff are working remotely.
Contact us by Phone
(510) 302-2220 Membership services and MCLE registration
(510) 302-2219 Legal Access Clinics
(510) 302-2210 Lawyer Referral Service panel members
(510) 302-2202 CAAP panel members
For individual staff contacts, please see the ACBA staff page.
New Mailing Address
Please update your records to reflect that the Alameda County Bar Association now receives mail at:
Alameda County Bar Association
548 Market Street, PMB 22692
San Francisco, CA 94104-5401
Seeking an attorney?
You can reach us any time of day through our website, 510.law. Leaving us an online request or book a consultation now and get connected to a lawyer right away.
Members of the Public: (510) 302-ACBA (2222)
2022 ACBA Closures
- New Year’s Day: January 3
- Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday: January 17
- President’s Day: February 21
- Cesar Chavez Day: March 31
- Memorial Day: May 30
- Juneteenth: June 17
- Staff Appreciation Week: June 20-June 24
- Independence Day: July 4
- Labor Day: September 5
- Native Americans’ Day: September 23
- Veterans Day: November 11
- Thanksgiving Day: November 24 – November 25
- Winter Holidays: December 26 – Jan 2, 2023