About Leadership Firms
The Alameda County Bar Association is proud of the relationships it has built with law firms throughout the county. Working together, we have the opportunity to enhance the practice of law and the administration of justice in Alameda County. ACBA Leadership Firms is a program that recognizes and rewards those law firms of ten or more attorneys that have 100% membership in the ACBA (i.e., every one of the firm’s Alameda County attorneys is a member of the ACBA).
About Sustaining Members
Sustaining Members pledge support of the ACBA each year by being members of the organization, and acting as Ambassadors of the association. Ambassadors are actively engaged members that promote ACBA programs, services and, the overall mission of the association – to promote excellence in the profession and increase access to justice. Many Ambassadors have served in leadership roles in the association, courts, and legal services community.
2021 ACBA Leadership Firms
What sets Candelaria PC apart besides our deep knowledge and experience in family law and estate planning matters is our strong connection to our clients and to the community. Our firm is steadfastly committed to a safe, diverse, and thriving community. Through our service to numerous local organizations, we build up our community and stay true to our firm values.
Donahue Fitzgerald LLP conducts a highly diversified civil practice, providing a full range of litigation, business counseling, transactional, and alternative dispute resolution services. Click here for the profile of Donahue Fitzgerald LLP that was published in the spring 2009 issue of The Bulletin.
Fried & Williams LLP is an East Bay real estate law firm providing property owners with quality and effective representation. The firm provides legal services relating to arbitration, mediation, rent board, trial court and appellate matters concerning real estate, landlord-tenant, estate and probate matters. Our attorneys have been handling real property and other business matters for over four decades throughout Northern California. We work with you to get through the legal process quickly and efficiently.
Kazan McClain Satterley & Greenwood has represented victims of asbestos exposure since 1974. The firm has been instrumental in shaping the law to ensure that asbestos victims have the opportunity to seek justice in the court system, including playing a crucial role in the development of trust funds to pay claims for bankrupt asbestos companies. All of the principals, and many of the associates, have extensive trial experience.
The partners of Levy Vinick Burrell Hyams LLP have, collectively, represented plaintiffs in employment cases for almost a century. Our current practice reflects our commitment to helping employees remedy problems that have occurred in the workplace. We represent employees in state and federal courts, as well as in arbitration and mediation.
Clients come to Wendel Rosen LLP from a broad spectrum of industries, including small startups, major corporations, and public entities. They work hard to maintain the trust and personalized attention that their clients have come to expect. While Wendel Rosen LLP has a strong regional name, they serve clients nationwide in many types of transactional and litigation matters.
Whiting, Ross, Abel & Campbell, LLP devotes its practice exclusively to matrimonial matters, providing representation in all aspects of sophisticated and complex family law and domestic relations matters. The firm was founded in 1981 and is recognized as a leader in the field of matrimonial law in the San Francisco Bay Area. Its attorneys have earned the reputation as conscientious, skilled, and ethical advocates.
About Leadership Firms – All firms of ten or more attorneys that enroll all of their Alameda County attorneys will enjoy the distinction of being a Leadership Firm. Leadership Firms support the ACBA and receive the following benefits
- The firm’s name and logo appear on the ACBA website with live links to the firm’s website. The ACBA website has recently seen as many as 1,200 unique visitors in a single day; this is a great way for your firm to stand out in the crowded legal field;
- A substantive profile of each of the Leadership Firms will be featured on the ACBA blog throughout the year—another way to raise your firm’s visibility in the legal community;
- An annual Managing Partners Forum will give firm leaders an opportunity to gather and share the unique issues that face them; and
- The ACBA is exploring additional benefits to reward and recognize the Leadership Firms.
To get your firm on board or find out more, please contact the ACBA Deputy Director Hadassah Hayashi at (510) 302-2200.
About Sustaining Members – This program is only available to ACBA members. For $500 (in addition to your regular dues) you support the ACBA and receive the following benefits:
- Sponsorship of one MCLE program – your name and company logo listed as sponsor on opening page and thank you recognition announcement at beginning of program.
- Member Interview or article in one e-newsletter (meet our members section) cross posted on our blog
- Name and company recognition on new sustaining member webpage with live link back to your website
- Optional add on only available through this sponsorship: Gift all the benefits of ACBA membership to a friend at a fraction of the cost. Pay for a friend to join the ACBA at 50% off!