Ninth Circuit Lawyer Representative Application Now Open Through September 7
The United States District Court for the Northern District of California is currently seeking applicants to serve as Ninth Circuit Lawyer Representatives. Lawyer Representatives serve three-year terms and are responsible for planning the Northern District Judicial Conference, attending the Ninth Circuit Judicial Conference and otherwise engaging with judges and lawyers at the district and circuit levels to improve the administration of justice.
- be admitted to practice in the Northern District of California and be active in federal practice;
- be interested in the purposes and work of the annual Northern District of California Judicial Conference;
- be willing and able to contribute actively to the Conference;
- be willing to assist in implementing the Northern District of California’s programs with the local bar; and
- constitute a fair cross-section of practitioners before the Northern District of California.
For more information, please read the full announcement on the court’s website and download the application. The deadline to submit applications is 5 p.m. on Friday, September 7, 2018.