Why Join Your Local Bar Association?
Are you wondering what comes next? How to connect with the legal community? Consider joining your local bar association! At the Alameda County Bar Association (ACBA) you’ll find kindred spirits and a group of lawyers who gather together to impact our community beyond what we can do as individuals.
Our mission is to promote excellence and build community in the legal profession and to facilitate equal access to justice. Membership in the ACBA is a lasting bond between people.
For our members, the Alameda County Bar Association brings educational opportunities, networking events, professional development, and a chance to lead and shape the legal community in Alameda County. We have free CLE programs and benefits that apply to a range of legal professionals, from judges and attorneys, to paralegals and law students.
Top 10 Reasons to Join the Alameda County Bar Association – Your Local Bar
The ACBA serves Alameda County and beyond! We’re proud to offer our members virtual MCLEs and programming, making where you live less important than ever. These are our top 10 reasons why you should join the ACBA.
10) FREE, unlimited, live online MCLE. Over 150 per year!
9) Discounts on variety of services to help attorneys thrive
8) Socialize with attorneys and judges at annual receptions and smaller section socials
7) Grow your practice through the Lawyer Referral Service (LRS) and the Criminal Court Appointed Attorney Program (CAAP)
6) Our member gather together to impact our community beyond what we can do as individuals, supporting pro bono legal services. Our sister organization Legal Access Alameda offers opportunities to give back the way only lawyers can.
5) Free legal research through Fastcase
4) Free On Demand MCLE. View our entire catalogue of past programming for free
3) Competitive advantage. Taking advantage of association resources can help you earn and maintain an edge over non-members, thanks to access to inside information like our job board and advanced training opportunities.
2) Access to BALI, ACBA’s business coaching community, providing seasoned and new attorneys with affordable business coaching, support from a community of firm-founding peers, offices space and technology perks designed to accelerate the growth of successful modern law practices serving untapped legal markets.
1) At the Alameda County Bar Association (ACBA) you’ll find kindred spirits, a community of legal professionals