Alameda County Partner Bar Discounts
Discounts on MCLEs!
Non Member partner bar 40% discount on the non member rate for MCLEs
In 2021 the Alameda County Bar Association is offering a non member discounted rate of 40% to our partner/affinity bar associations on our quality MCLE offerings. We are proud to honor the relationships we’ve built over the years with our fellow local bar associations.
Discounts on Membership!
Non Member Partner Bar Membership Discount
The ACBA will offer a 50% membership discount* on new ACBA membership to the following organizations:
- Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area
- Asian American Criminal Trial Lawyers Association
- California Association of Black Lawyers
- Charles Houston Bar Association
- Filipino Bar Association of Northern California
- South Asian Bar Association
- Vietnamese American Bar Association of Northern California
- Women Lawyers of Alameda County
- East Bay La Raza
- Alameda Contra Costa County Trial Lawyers Association
- East Alameda County Bar Association
- Alameda County Family Law Attorneys
- East Bay Trusts and Estates Lawyers
*Must not have been an ACBA member in the last 3 years
New members: Create your account online here, and select partner bar membership at checkout.
Former members: Contact the ACBA Membership Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.