Grant Applications due November 30th
The Alameda County CARES grant opportunity is intended to assist small businesses with covering necessary costs due to the COVID-19 public emergency and eligible businesses can receive a one-time grant of up to $5,000.
· Businesses physically located in Alameda County (excluding the unincorporated areas) that have been negatively impacted by COVID-19
· Must agree to follow State of California & Alameda County Public Health Department COVID-19 guidelines to maintain a safe workplace
· Employ between 1 and 25 employees (self-employed individuals are also eligible)
· Valid business license for the location
· Must upload a business IRS Form W-9
· Business has been negatively impacted by one of these measures:
1. Closure of any length due to the COVID-19;
2. Layoff of one or more staff due to COVID-19
Alameda County CARES grants excludes all chain businesses not headquartered in Alameda County, financial institutions, banks, lenders, landlords of residential or commercial businesses, publicly traded companies, and non-profit entities.
Applications are due by 11:30PM on Monday, November 30th. Use this link to learn more and submit your application.