Did you know that ACBA members have access to Fastcase INCLUDED in their membership?
Last week, Fastcase announced the launch of the Fastcase COVID-19 Resources page. This resources hub was created to centralize real-time, relevant information and resources about COVID-19’s impact on our community to arm you with information you need. In addition to Fastcase, Docket Alarm and Law Street Media free legal resources, Fastcase wanted to support and highlight those resources we consider invaluable and free among our peers, firms and government agencies.
You will find daily new resources at https://go.fastcase.com/e/427522/covid19-/6fk7sg/932885593?h=OsHfC0bDpPNgsOXKltKIIPb3urfyORkGSw4rm-zZqD8.
This page is updated with relevant and free resources, including:
- Fastcase webinars for remote CLE credit
- COVID-19 searches on docket alarm and ongoing Docket Alarm webinars with real-time information on COVID-19 litigation as well as past recordings.
- A live feed of Law Street Media COVID-19 coverage
Check out these free resources from Fastcase peers and partners that have launched in the last week:
- Legal news from Medical Risk Law Weekly News including a recent article about ventilators
- Coronavirus Tax Coverage by Taxnotes
- COVID-19 Legal Tools from Sixfifty
- COVID-19 Response Blog by Mayer Brown
- CLE Requirements and Deadline Updates from CLE seminars
From our bar association partners, the following local and practice area specific resource pages have launched and been added to the Fastcase resource page:
- COVID-19 Resource Center from AILA
- State Bar of Arizona Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information Center
- Arkansas Bar Association COVID-19 Preparedness
- California Lawyers Association Resource Page
- The DC Bar Working from Home Wellness Tips
- The DC Bar COVID-19 and Well-Being Resources
- The Florida Bar Resources Page
- State Bar of Georgia COVID-19 Updates
- MSBA Coronavirus Updates
- Missouri Bar Coronavirus Resource Center
- State Bar of Nevada’s COVID-19 updates and resources
- NJSBA Coronavirus (COVID-2019) Info and Resources
- New York State Bar Association COVID-19 Information Center
- North Carolina Bar Association COVID-19 Updates and Resources
- Resources from the NCBA Center for Practice Management for Law Firm Business Continuity During a Pandemic
- State of Oregon Law Library Resources
- South Carolina Bar COVID 19 Resources for Lawyers
- Tennessee Bar Association Pandemic Resources Center
- State Bar of Texas Resource Page
We encourage you to continue to review and share all of these free sites listed on the Fastcase COVID-19 Resources page during a time when we all need to come together.