Alameda County
Bar Association

Alameda County Superior Court – Appear by Phone 

Public Appearances by Phone

In light of COVID-19, the Alameda County Superior Court is relaxing the process to appear by phone for Family, Civil and Probate matters. Members of the public may now request to appear by telephone for their hearing(s) outside of going through Court Call. To do so, the litigant can call or email the department to request this permission.


Please be sure to use the public telephone number found on the judicial directory, or email the Department (ex., please do not email the clerk directly.