CHECK OUT OUR EVENTS FOR FREE ALL OCTOBER
Alameda County Bar Association
Test drive bar membership and find out if it’s a good investment in your career!
No risk, no obligation! We want to make it even easier to check out all the great benefits we offer our members. We’re extending our FREE CLE policy (all CLEs under two hours), and all networking events for free to non members in October. ACBA members always have access to free CLE and social events.
Joining your local bar is a great way to make connections, get discounts on products and services you use every day, and grow your practice.
Calendar of Events
Programs and events are held at the ACBA office in downtown Oakland unless stated otherwise. ACBA CLEs are always FREE for ACBA members!
Membership is only $50 for the remainder of 2019!*
*Law students and new admittees are still only $25 for the year
My ACBA Membership inspires me to
- Keep up to date in my practice areas through unlimited MCLEs
- Meet new people and stay connected in the legal community through social events
- Sharpen my business acumen through sections and leadership opportunities on committees and boards
- Give back in a meaningful way utilizing my legal skills through volunteerism at legal clinics
The Alameda County Bar Association’s annual membership is all-inclusive. One annual membership fee includes unlimited access to free MCLEs, free networking events, free legal research tool Fastcase, and free notary services. The Alameda County Bar Association’s all-inclusive membership is bar none – the value of benefits and services is unparalleled in comparable associations.
Special Benefits for Newer Attorneys
Use the Alameda County Bar Association to grow your practice or find that job. We have monthly programs, events, and we’re accepting applications for mentors and mentees for our mentoring program aimed specifically to attorneys within their first 10 years of practice. Learn more
There are three easy ways to join:
- Online at https://www.acbanet.org/membership/join-acba/, or
- Call (510) 302-2201 to join over the phone, or
- Mail payment for your membership dues to:
ACBA, Attn: Membership
1000 Broadway, Suite 290
Oakland, CA 94607