We’ve compiled a short list of interesting articles from the past week to read at your leisure.
- What are the top contenders for your list? The 5 Most User-Hostile Microsoft Word Features
- Two Bay Area legislators introduced a right-to-die bill this week, bringing questions of how malpractice and competancy issues might be resolved: More States Considering Right-to-Die Laws After Brittany Maynard
- A new suit accuses Uber of falsely claiming it conducts “rigorous background check[s]” on its drivers, and charging customers a $1 “Safe Rides Fee” for the service: Uber Turns to Criminal Defender to Handle DA Suits
- A recap on the SOTU speech for contract attorneys: 5 Things The State of The Union Might Mean For Contract Attorneys
- Sizable settlement was awarded to a NY woman in DEA suit: Woman who sued US over imposter Facebook page gets $134K settlement
- Find out who’s opening an S.F. office for litigation boutique Kobre & Kim: Litigation Boutique Kobre & Kim Launches S.F. Outpost With IP Focus
What did we miss? What are you reading this week?