If one of your New Year’s resolutions is to be an even better lawyer, the ACBA is here to help.
Top 10 New Year’s Resolutions
10. More Family Time: Learn how to improve client communications at our January 30, 2014 MCLE, leaving more time to enjoy with your family.
9. Fall in Love: Attend our various socials and receptions and meet someone special, or find more reasons to fall in love with the law!
8. Help Others: Gain experience while serving our community by volunteering with the ACBA Volunteer Legal Services Corporation (VLSC).
7. Quit Smoking: It’s good for your health!
6. Learn Something Exciting: Attend our first-rate MCLEs in a variety of practice areas at discounted rates.
5. Stay Fit and Healthy: Ensure the health of your law practice with our three upcoming legal ethics specialty credit MCLE classes: Ethics for Bankruptcy Attorneys, Better Client Communications, and Case Interrupted: What to do When Your Client Dies.
4. Enjoy Life to the Fullest: Membership in the ACBA offers networking opportunities with judges and influential attorneys, helps expand your skill set and creates opportunities to give back, creating a more successful and satisfying work life.
3. Spend Less, Save More: ACBA members get discounts on MCLEs AND receive exclusive discounts on professional resources, including insurance, financial planning, and other services to help busy legal professionals succeed.
2. Get Organized: Join one or more of our eleven practice area sections to increase your professional contacts, get tips on how to run your law practice more efficiently and have an opportunity to shape your practice area(s) in Alameda County.
1. Lose Weight: Instead of turning to comfort food, learn how to efficiently manage the stress of being an attorney by attending our program From Stressed to Sensationally Calm on Thursday, February 27, 2014.
Happy 2014 from the ACBA!