Legal Access Alameda – Free Legal Aid
I need help. Can Legal Access help me?
– Family Law
– Low-Income Landlord Unlawful Detainer Assistance
How do I contact Legal Access?
If you are a client seeking legal help, call Legal Access at:
510-302-2222 press option 4. Intake hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 12:00 pm.
The Intake Coordinator will need to ask you questions to determine whether we can assist you. If we cannot assist you, we will do our best to refer you to someone who can. Interpreting services are available in Spanish, Mandarin, and Cantonese upon request.
- 2016 Legal Services Directory
- Lawyer Referral Service
- California Court Info
- Eden Information and Referral
- Alameda County Superior Court Self-Help Services
- East Bay Community Law Center
- Bay Area Legal Aid
- Family Violence Law Center
- Legal Assistance for Seniors
- Centro Legal de la Raza
- Homeless Action Center
- Housing and Economic Rights Advocates
- Low-Income Landlord Q&A