Are you having a dispute with your attorney over fees? 

The Alameda County Bar Association Fee Arbitration Program is no longer accepting any new applications and is in the process of winding down. If you wish to file for arbitration you can either do so with another local bar association or con if no local bar will accept it you may contact the State Bar of California for more assistance at (415) 538-2020.

If you have a complaint against your attorney over issues not specifically related to attorney fees and costs, please contact the State Bar of California at (800) 843-9053 or visit the website at and follow the links to Public Services/Filing a Complaint Against an Attorney.

Answers to frequently asked questions:

Fee Arbitration Instructions